Detox water recipes are something everyone needs in their healthy living weight loss toolkit.
These detox water ideas will help you boost your weight loss, flush out the toxins from your liver, help you lose the belly bloat, and make your skin glow.
Even if you aren’t looking to lose weight, these infused water recipes can help you stay hydrated without getting bored by just plain water. Plus, they look absolutely gorgeous in a cute mason jar or detox water bottle!
This post may contain affiliate links. My full disclosure policy is sort of boring, but you can find it here.
Everyone knows that water super important for a healthy lifestyle but it can be so boring!
If you’ve tried to lose weight on any of the popular diets for women out there, you know just how important it is to drink a lot of water.
And if you’ve given up sodas and sugary drinks, you know how challenging it can be to get that water requirement in each day. These detox water recipes are also a delicious way to make sure you drink more water!
What is Detox Water?
Detox water is plain water mixed with natural ingredients that aid in the process of cleansing your body. Adding fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices to water not only makes the water taste better,
Detox water helps you stay hydrated and revitalized. The fresh fruits and herbs release their benefits in water for a boost of antioxidants, debloating, and fat flushing benefits.
Detox Water Results: What is the Purpose of Detox Water?
Detox water helps to:
- Keep you full
- Helps you stay away from the sugary sodas and drinks.
- Fight cravings
- Helps you drink more water
- Flush out fat when you are trying to lose weight
- Helps you rid your body of toxins by supporting your liver
- Get rid of extra bloat
Detox Water Ingredients
All of these recipes have amazing ingredients that help detox, de-bloat, boost your immune system and act as anti-inflammatories.
While there’s nothing wrong with plain detox water with lemon, take a look at some of these other ingredients you can add to your recipes to make your water even more healthy.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory
- Ginger -anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, infection-fighting
- Maca – antioxidants and enhances energy, mood, memory, and libido
- Coconut Water – electrolytes that hydrate and help cleanse and detox
- Cinnamon – anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Lemon – alkalinizing, immune-booster
- Cucumber – helps with cleansing and detox
- Apple Cider Vinegar – helps to lose weight and belly fat, anti-bacterial
- Green Tea – anti-oxidant, increases fat-burning, brain-boosting
- Mint – improves digestion
- Berries – anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Pineapple & Papaya – enzymes that aid in digestion and reduce bloating
These 12 recipes include all of these healthful and delicious ingredients!
Detox Water with Lemon and Ginger
Two of my favorites, lemon, and ginger, combine for a delicious and effective detox water.
I drink a glass of lemon ginger water every day before breakfast. Always at room-temperature first thing in the morning as it helps your body rehydrate faster after a long sleep.
The lemons are alkalizing, and the ginger is a potent anti-inflammatory and helps improve digestion. Powerful for something so simple.
Detox Water for Skin and Hydration
This one is the easiest infused water weight loss recipe on my list. Just take water, add some frozen fruit and hydrate! It’s simple, and the frozen fruit keeps my drink at just the right temperature. After I finish, I get to snack on the fruit. Win-win!
Apple Cinnamon Detox Water
This simple detox water recipe has only two ingredients: apples and cinnamon.
I love cinnamon! It is loaded with anti-oxidants and has inflammatory properties as well. It may cut the risk of heart disease and has been proven to lower blood sugar levels.
Healthy and easy!
Detox Water for Belly Fat Reduction
This yummy tropical drink contains ginger which has anti-inflammatory properties and Maca powder, which is an ancient superfood.
Maca is loaded with antioxidants and enhances energy, mood, memory, and libido.
Orange Mint Detox Water Recipe
This easy detox water mixes up in a flash with ingredients that I usually have on hand.
Coconut water does the heavy lifting with this water. Coconut water has electrolytes making it perfect for replacing fluids and removing toxins from the body.
Yummy and refreshing too!
Green Tea Detox Water
This fresh and fruity mix is easy to make and boasts a serving of health-promoting green tea.
Green tea is a super way to get extra anti-oxidants into your life, has a hint of caffeine and tastes great!
Pineapple Detox Water Recipe
This fresh infused water weight loss recipe is made with fresh pineapple. Not only delicious, pineapple helps digestion, has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to contribute to eye health.
Such a tropical way to get your water in!
Turmeric Detox Drink
This drink combines so many healthy living powerhouses! Tumeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory benefits. (When you can buy it at Costco in the drug section, you know it has hit the mainstream!) .
The honey in this recipe counteracts the spicy turmeric for a tasty detox drink that is great for your immune system.
Detox Water for Weight Loss
This easy but tasty detox water recipes boasts the flavors of citrus and cucumber.
Cucumber is so cool and refreshing in an infused water for weight loss recipe. Cucumbers not only taste great, but they help cleanse your kidneys, improve skin and lower your blood pressure.
I almost always have the ingredients for this recipe in my fridge so it’s definitely a go to one for me!
Slimming Detox Water
This infused water recipe is filled with so many great ingredients.
I’ve already told you about the great benefits of ginger, citrus, and cucumber, but this infused water for weight loss recipe also contains mint.
Mint helps out with your digestion and can help if you have an upset stomach.
Strawberry, Lime, and Mint Infused Water
Fresh, delicious and so good for you! This detox water recipe combines the vitamin C of citrus, the antioxidants of strawberries and the digestion improving properties of mint. Drink up!
Banish The Bloat Smoothie
So….this one technically is not infused water, but it’s made with just a few healthy ingredients and whizzed up in a blender so I had to add it here.
All the ingredients fight bloating or have anti-inflammatory properties. Use unfiltered apple cider vinegar, like Bragg’s, for the best health benefits.
Keep a Pitcher of Detox Water for Weight Loss in Your Fridge
Whether you want to lose weight, stay hydrated, or flush out your system, any of these easy detox water recipes are just the ticket to get it done!
Pick a recipe from the list, mix up a pitcher and start losing weight and detoxing today!
Don’t forget to print out the recipe ⬇️and signup to get your freebie ⬇️!
- Choose liquids: Water (still or sparkling), green tea, coconut water or other healthy hydrating liquid
- Choose fruits: citrus, berries, pineapple, papaya, cucumber, apple, etc.
- Choose aromatics, spices, and herbs: Mint, ginger, cinnamon, etc.
- Choose health powerhouses: Apple cider vinegar, maca, etc.
- Thinly slice fruits, vegetables, fresh ginger.
- If using berries, mash them a bit to release the juice.
- Choose any spices, apple cider vinegar or extras.
- Add all ingredients to a half-gallon jar or infuser water bottle.
- Fill with ice and water or your liquid of choice.
- Chill, drink up and enjoy!
I like to make a batch at bedtime and have the water infuse in the refrigerator all night.
You can refill the water a couple of times, but dispose of the ingredients after 24 hours, or whenever the flavor starts to become faint.
- Hydracy Fruit Infuser Water Bottle -32 Oz Sports Bottle -Full Length Infusion Rod, Time Mark & Insulating Sleeve Combo Set +27 Fruit Infused Water Recipes eBook Gift -Your Healthy Hydration Made Easy
- Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Raw - 32 Fl. Oz / 946ml
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.