Detox water recipes are something everyone needs in their healthy living weight loss toolkit.
These detox water ideas will help you boost your weight loss, flush out the toxins from your liver, help you lose the belly bloat, and make your skin glow.
Even if you aren’t looking to lose weight, these infused water recipes can help you stay hydrated without getting bored by just plain water. Plus, they look absolutely gorgeous in a cute mason jar or detox water bottle!
This post may contain affiliate links. My full disclosure policy is sort of boring, but you can find it here.
Everyone knows that water super important for a healthy lifestyle but it can be so boring!
If you’ve tried to lose weight on any of the popular diets for women out there, you know just how important it is to drink a lot of water.
And if you’ve given up sodas and sugary drinks, you know how challenging it can be to get that water requirement in each day. These detox water recipes are also a delicious way to make sure you drink more water!
What is Detox Water?
Detox water is plain water mixed with natural ingredients that aid in the process of cleansing your body. Adding fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices to water not only makes the water taste better,
Detox water helps you stay hydrated and revitalized. The fresh fruits and herbs release their benefits in water for a boost of antioxidants, debloating, and fat flushing benefits.
Detox Water Results: What is the Purpose of Detox Water?
Detox water helps to:
- Keep you full
- Helps you stay away from the sugary sodas and drinks.
- Fight cravings
- Helps you drink more water
- Flush out fat when you are trying to lose weight
- Helps you rid your body of toxins by supporting your liver
- Get rid of extra bloat
Detox Water Ingredients
All of these recipes have amazing ingredients that help detox, de-bloat, boost your immune system and act as anti-inflammatories.
While there’s nothing wrong with plain detox water with lemon, take a look at some of these other ingredients you can add to your recipes to make your water even more healthy.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory
- Ginger -anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, infection-fighting
- Maca – antioxidants and enhances energy, mood, memory, and libido
- Coconut Water – electrolytes that hydrate and help cleanse and detox
- Cinnamon – anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Lemon – alkalinizing, immune-booster
- Cucumber – helps with cleansing and detox
- Apple Cider Vinegar – helps to lose weight and belly fat, anti-bacterial
- Green Tea – anti-oxidant, increases fat-burning, brain-boosting
- Mint – improves digestion
- Berries – anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Pineapple & Papaya – enzymes that aid in digestion and reduce bloating
These 12 recipes include all of these healthful and delicious ingredients!
Keep a Pitcher of Detox Water for Weight Loss in Your Fridge
Whether you want to lose weight, stay hydrated, or flush out your system, any of these easy detox water recipes are just the ticket to get it done!
Pick a recipe from the list, mix up a pitcher and start losing weight and detoxing today!
Don’t forget to print out the recipe ⬇️and signup to get your freebie ⬇️!
- Choose liquids: Water (still or sparkling), green tea, coconut water or other healthy hydrating liquid
- Choose fruits: citrus, berries, pineapple, papaya, cucumber, apple, etc.
- Choose aromatics, spices, and herbs: Mint, ginger, cinnamon, etc.
- Choose health powerhouses: Apple cider vinegar, maca, etc.
- Thinly slice fruits, vegetables, fresh ginger.
- If using berries, mash them a bit to release the juice.
- Choose any spices, apple cider vinegar or extras.
- Add all ingredients to a half-gallon jar or infuser water bottle.
- Fill with ice and water or your liquid of choice.
- Chill, drink up and enjoy!
I like to make a batch at bedtime and have the water infuse in the refrigerator all night.
You can refill the water a couple of times, but dispose of the ingredients after 24 hours, or whenever the flavor starts to become faint.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.