Hello and Welcome!
When I hit that magic age (can you say 40??), I realized that the weight was creeping up even though I hadn’t really changed my eating or exercise habits.
I was still eating a healthy diet and getting some exercise, but something had shifted.
The worst part was I thought I was doing OK.
That is until I saw myself in a photograph and I didn’t recognize myself. Who was this person? I just didn’t look like myself, and I didn’t like it.
- I know how hard it is to lose weight when you’re not in your 20’s anymore.
- I know what it’s like to struggle with self-doubt and wonder whether or not you’ll ever get to where you want to be.
- I understand how it feels to juggle feeding your family with trying to eat healthier and lose weight.
I’ve been where you are now.
I believe that living a healthy lifestyle is the key to a long, happy, and vibrant life.
I’ve tried and failed at so many different plans, but I’ve finally figured out what works for real women. (You know…the ones who don’t have a personal chef, a fitness trainer or the time to even go to the gym.)
I believe in:
- Trying new things
- The idea that progress is more important than perfection
- Embracing our imperfections
- Doing things we love
- Focusing on the positive
- Laughing and keeping our sense of humor
- Baby stepping our way to a healthy, happy life
I am not a fan of:
- Taking myself too seriously
- Hardcore anything
- The food police
- Crazy diets and food hype
- All or nothing plans
- Killing myself at the gym
So if you want to:
- Start feeling more like yourself again.
- Learn techniques that work for real women.
- Stop cringing when you see yourself in photos.
Join me, and together we can walk down the path to a healthier, happier self.
P.S. Contact me via email: Carolyn (at) healthyhappyheroes (dot) com.